Stella Nova Spa, Salon & Beauty Boutique world-class beauty experts and customer service working with clients to help make them feel their best. From hair to pedicures, we have services for every style and every budget. Our motto - "it's a beautiful day at Stella Nova" - is about so much more than how you look. It's the way you feel when you're spending your time with us, how you carry yourself differently when you leave with that great new look and it's the pride and joy we get from being a part of your life and helping you to feel your very best. Our commitment to beauty, love and kindness goes beyond the Salon, Spa and Beauty Boutique, as we are committed to serving the great community that we are proud to call home.
We appreciate your interest in exploring current career opportunities with Stella Nova Spa Salon. Stella Nova constantly searches for individuals that are passionate about their talent and attracted to our unique culture and personality. We look for people who are self-motivated, adaptable and team players. As we continue to grow, it is imperative that our staff is willing to achieve superior levels of talent, through growth in education and experience. We provide a challenging environment in which good work is recognized as the source of our success. You will find working at Stella Nova a great career move. Please scroll down to read descriptions about our positions to find the one that best matches your interests.
When you are ready, click here to complete an application form. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Stella Nova's commitment to community involvement is a vital part of what makes us who we are as a company.
"I feel that it is important for all of us to be reminded of how fortunate we are and recognize that we can always make a difference."
- Regional Director, Laran D'Eustachio
Enjoying national editorial recognition brings an elite clientele from all areas to discover our indie boutique or one of our four full service spa salons. With beginnings in a three-chair salon on trendy King Street, we have grown into one of the most influential Charleston landmarks. Check out some of our recent accolades and recognition.
Wendy Davis, Andie MacDowell, Lena Olin, Rumer Willis, Kim Delaney, Drew Fuller, Alyssa Milano, Darius Rucker, Dennis Hopper, Donald Sutherland, Reese Witherspoon, Tara Lipinski, Samuel Jackson, Julianne Moore, Rain Phoenix, Julia Stiles, Miss USA 1994 Louise Parker, Travis Jervey, Belinda Carlisle to note a few.
* Stella Nova Esthetique & Make-Up Store featured as a "Best Seller" in Gift Shop Magazine. Click here to view the article.
* estella vitae featured in Charleston City Paper's "Frugalista" Blog
* Salon Today's Top 200 Fastest Growing Salon ($2 million plus) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2009
* Bulls Island by Dorothea Benton Frank. Our very own Ginger Evans, as well as our retail store's most popular product, bareMinerals, are mentioned in the best-selling author's newest novel.
* Women's Health. Stella Nova's Signature Massage featured in an editorial. (April 2008)
* Stella Nova Founder Ginger Evans featured in DEEP magazine! (Spring 2007)
* Named "one of the best spas" by CosmoGIRL! Magazine. (May 2007)
* Where Charleston Magazine. "Stella Nova: Growing and Growing" the place for "Pamper" (Fall 2005)
* WWD Beauty Biz. Stella Nova featured as one of "the most cutting-edge beauty boutiques across the country." (April 2005)
* Money & More Magazine. Money & More's Top 10 in Charleston (June/July 2006)
* Lucky Magazine. "Stella Nova has a lockdown on upscale beauty products." (May 2006)
* Elle Magazine. Featured Salon in South Carolina, "Where to Go" for a Red Carpet Cut (Aug 2006)
* Deep Magazine. "Evans' Stella Nova empire just might be the epicenter of Southern beauty" (Sept/Oct 2005)
* Charleston Regional Business Journal's article on our expansion (July 2003, Feb 2006)
* Charleston City Paper's Pick for Best Salon 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
* Salon Today's article (August 2003) "Smart Hire"
* Travel Lady Magazine's article (2003) "The 3 S's - Shopping, Spa and Sports"
* Localized editorial in Charleston Magazine and Where Charleston Magazine
* Highlighted by Boston Herald (March 2003)
* Featured on The Learning Channel's "Perfect Proposal" (August 2003)
* Elle Magazine's pick for best spa and full service salon
* Allure Magazine's (October 2002) pick for "Best Color Salon in the Southeast"
* Charleston Regional Business Journal's Top 20 Fastest Growing Businesses in Charleston, SC 2005
* Day Spa Magazine article. (April 2004) "Sensations-Stella Nova, a Southern Star"
* WWD Beauty Biz's "The It List of Indie Beauty Boutiques" (2005)
* Lucky Magazine's Shops We Love (December 2004)